Community Futures Ventures provides:
- Assistance in business startup, expansion, or purchase of existing businesses
- Small Business Financing up to $150,000
- Board room or office space available for rent by the hour or day
- Rental of video conference facilities by the hour or day, saving you travel and accommodation costs
- Training is offered in management, skill development and business operations with focus to improve the knowledge , skill and abilities that will enhance the performance of an individual or organization
- Essential small business skills training provided via video conference this training is fast paced and delivered within 1-2 hours
- Project development for the betterment of our communities and people within our communities
- Small business resource library provides you with tools to operate your business
Review CF Ventures loan application, loan decision process and redress policy: Loan Process
Business 101 Workshop is for you!
Step By Step process to track the details of your business
A 32-hour workshop that takes you through the operations of a typical retail Business for one month.
What you will learn:
- Manage day-to-day cashflow of the business
- Hiring an employee and payroll calculations
- Payroll, GST & PST remittances
- Bank reconciliations
- Posting of journal entries and preparation of General Ledger and Trial Balance
- Understanding and preparing financial statements; Income & Expense Statement and Balance sheet
All of this and more!
Contact Community Futures Ventures to find out the more!