Filing taxes for your Saskatchewan small business may not be the most glamorous part of the job, but it is necessary. Doing your taxes correctly ensures that your sole proprietorship, partnership, or incorporated small business remains in compliance with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) and out of hot water.
Even better, taking advantage of small business deductions and filing accurate tax returns may put money back into your pocket—money that you can spend on expanding your business, paying off a small business loan, or purchasing new equipment for your company!
Community Futures’ complimentary e-book, “Tackling Tax Time With Ease: 6 Ways to Make Your Year-End a Smooth and Seamless Process,” is designed to help you navigate tax season with confidence and clarity.
In this e-book, you will discover:
- Which tax forms your small business must file
- A list of small business deductions to take advantage of
- How to maintain CRA-compliant expense records throughout the year
- Tips and tricks to streamline year-end tax duties, saving you time and money
- Who to reach out to if you need tax help
The guide is free to download—just fill out the brief 60-second form to receive your copy and start streamlining your small business finances now!