Community Futures Sunrise has flexible lending criteria and each loan application will be evaluated on its own merit. Businesses must be physically located within our region and the majority of employment created must be within our region.
Loans Up To $150,000... or more! Looking for a larger business loan? We can lend up to $150,000 (or more) to entrepreneurs in our southeast Saskatchewan region. Read More
Microloans of up to $25,000 to start your business or give it a boost.
Our Biz Start and Biz Boost Microloans provide a low interest, flexible, business financing solution for entrepreneurs in southeast Saskatchewan. We understand the difficulties that entrepreneurs face in the current economy. As a result, we have designed further support to small business owners in the form of quick, simple, online access to financing for working capital or expansion needs.
Biz Start Microloan (new or in operation for less than one year) and Biz Boost Microloan (existing business) have the following terms:
- Maximum loan of $25,000
- Interest rate of prime + 2%
- No principal payments for six months
- No application fee
- Repayment over three years, with no penalty for early payout
- A one-time administration fee of 2%, which can be added to the loan amount
Microloan Eligibility Requirements
- Funds will be used to start, buy, maintain or expand a business in the CF Sunrise region
- Funds may not be used to prepay or refinance existing indebtedness
- The business must demonstrate viability
- A complete loan application has been submitted Apply for a Microloan Today