Community Futures (CF) Sunrise has immediate openings for Digital Student Consultants to work with local businesses to help create or enhance a digital presence.
Working closely with and reporting to the Go Digital Sask Coordinator, the consultants are responsible for a wide variety of operations. This includes working closely with small businesses to help them create a digital business presence and improve their digital literacy.
- Set up and utilize Google suite tools, website building, social media platforms including Facebook Business Suite, logo design, Shopify / Ecommerce platform and business photography
- Maintain the CRM platform to track business progression
- Work with other student consultants to create market research and data mining reports
- Current student as of September 1, 2021 (Preferred areas of study could include Operations Management, Marketing, Finance, Strategic Management, Information Systems, Business Economics).
- Experience managing relationships
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills, with a client focused attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work remotely (must reside in Canada)
This is a term position to March 31, 2022 with possibility of extension. Weekly hours of work will range from 10 - 20 while school is in session to 37.5 in summer months. Rate of pay is $20/hr. This position is designed to be flexible to accommodate your education schedule!
For more information please visit https://www.godigitalsask.ca/
Please provide resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until all positions are filled. Only those being interviewed will be contacted.