Community Futures (CF) Sunrise provides loans, advice and support to entrepreneurs and businesses in southeast Saskatchewan. With a mission to support the development of business in the region, CF Sunrise has immediate openings for Digital Student Consultants to work with local businesses to help create or enhance a digital presence.
Working closely with and reporting to the Digital Commerce Coordinator, the consultants are responsible for a wide variety of operations. This includes working closely with small businesses to help them create a digital business presence. The consultants will work closely with CF Sunrise to assist businesses with their digital literacy.
- Train business owners on Google suite tools, simple website building, social media platforms, logo design, Shopify platform and business photography (training will be provided).
- Work with the CRM platform to track business progression
- Responsible for the execution of marketing outreach to promote business
- Works with other student consultants to create market research and data mining reports
- Current student as of September 1, 2021 (Preferred areas of study could include Operations Management, Marketing, Finance, Strategic Management, Information Systems, Business Economics).
- Knowledge of the Canadian retail industry
- Experience managing relationships
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills, with a client focused attitude
- Ability to work remotely (must reside in Canada)
This is a one year term with possibility of extension. Weekly hours of work will range from 20 while school is in session to 37.5 in summer months. Rate of pay is $20/hr.
Please provide resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, May 21 at 4:30 pm. Only those being interviewed will be contacted.