To celebrate Small Business Week in Saskatchewan (October 15 - 21), Community Futures (CF) Sunrise is pleased to announce a full line-up of business workshops for entrepreneurs in southeast Saskatchewan.
“CF Sunrise has been assisting small business for 20 years in southeast Saskatchewan. This is a big milestone for CF Sunrise and to celebrate, we partnered with a number of community organizations and companies to bring some outstanding workshops to our region. The small business community is really the backbone of our economy and we’re happy to provide some learning opportunities to entrepreneurs, as they manage their operations,” comments Verna O’Neill, General Manager of CF Sunrise.
During Small Business Week, and beyond, watch for these outstanding business workshops, coming to a community near you:
- October 17, Facebook for Business 2.0 in Estevan
- October 18, Business Breakfast in Weyburn
- October 19, Facebook for Business in Moosomin
- November 1, Planning for Profit in Weyburn
- November 2, Planning for Profit in Estevan
- November 7, Customer Service Strategies in Carnduff
- November 13 – 16, Self-Employment & Self-Sufficiency in Weyburn
- November 21, Frontline Customer Service in Carnduff
“These are all very high-quality workshops, and we encourage the business community to attend – we’re thrilled to offer such great workshop content so close to home!” says O’Neill.
To find out more information or to register for any of these events, visit www.cfsask.ca/sunrise (Events) or call 1.306.842.8803.