88 Saskatchewan Street East
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
Gen. Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Les Mielke: email@example.com
Crystal Payant: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Vision and Mission
Established in February of 1994 to help maintain existing jobs and create new ones. Community Futures South Central is a non-profit corporation sponsored through the Department of Western Economic Diversification. Governed by a local Board consisting of regional and organizational representatives.
The Community Futures mandate includes:
- The delivery of an effective and targeted investment fund.
- The delivery of business advisory services, business planning, business information services and entrepreneurship training to SME’s. This shall result in opportunity identification, opportunity matching and partnerships.
- The facilitation of community economic development and strategic community planning.
Community Futures South Central will assist in the building of a more viable and sustainable region through economic and community development.
To create jobs and wealth by assisting in the establishment of sustainable businesses.
To create a business development environment by assisting in community and economic development through:
- Active involvement in business development initiative and provision of loans
- Brokering of services and support
- Establishing partnerships and alliances
Community Futures South Central serving area extends over 31,000 square kilometers in southern Saskatchewan and covers 32 rural municipalities, 40 urban municipalities and one First Nations Reserve, serving a total population of 58,200.
- Belle Plaine
- Big Beaver
- Buffalo Gap
- Bushell Park (CFB)
- Central Butte
- Crane Valley
- East Poplar
- Fife Lake
- Fir Mountain
- Lake Valley
- Moose Jaw
- Scout Lake
- South Lake
- Spring Valley
- St. Boswells
- St. Victor
- Stony Beach
- Thunder Creek
- West Poplar
- Willow Bunch
- Wood Mountain