Flexible, affordable Community Futures loans are specifically designed for new start-ups, expansions, or to buy a business in a rural community. Solutions are tailored to meet the needs of the individual business and decisions are made locally.
- $150,000 maximum to any one entity
- Fixed interest rate and amortization established at time of application
- No repayment penalties
- Application and administration fees will apply
Loan Application Procedure
If you are starting a new business and already know what your financing requirements will be, you can complete your business plan and loan application and submit to our Community Futures office. A representative will be able to answer any questions and can help with the process.
If you have an existing business and are seeking financing, we may not require a business plan. If you complete the Loan Application only, contact your local Community Futures office and arrange a meeting to discuss your requirements.
Please Note: Be sure to download/save both PDFs to your desktop first and then use Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat to fill out.
- Loan Application - Download PDF
- Business Plan Guide - Download PDF
- Cash Flow Worksheet - Download Excel File