TWO DAY Conflict Resolution & Communication Skills Workshop
March 5th - 9:00 - 4:00 pm
March 12 - 9:00 - 4:00 pm
Cost: $50 for the two days inclusive
Join us for an exciting in-person workshop where you can enhance your conflict resolution and communication skills. This event will be held at the Royal Canadian Legion Branch 28, a cozy and welcoming venue that provides the perfect environment for learning and growth.
Upon completion of this course, participants will effectively & confidently be able to:
- Confront Difficult People & situations
- Accurately assess conflict situations & determine strategies
- Set up pathways for managing differences in the workplace
- Self-manage when triggered
- Possess a new & refined competency skill set in communication
- Negotiate a win/win outcome
- Deal with anger & intimidation tactics
- Open up pathways to deal with “My Way or the Highway”
- Intervene in tense situations
Michelle Pexa - Performance Consultant, specializing in supporting workplace cultures through organizational and management development.
Michelle is a Certified Mediator/Negotiator. She obtained her B.A. Honors in Psychology at the University of Saskatchewan and further certification in Conflict Resolution from the Justice Institute of British Columbia.