If you’re a small business owner, every dollar counts. You can’t afford to waste money on expensive marketing strategies that might not work.
Attract new customers without breaking the bank!
At Community Futures Saskatchewan, we’ve whipped up Smart Marketing: 50 Effective and Affordable Ways to Promote Your Small Business based on today’s business landscape and 30 years of experience working with emerging entrepreneurs.
This e-book is perfect for:
- Small business owners who are just starting out and need to make the most of their shoestring budget
- Entrepreneurs who want to cut their marketing spend while still reaching new customers and building their brand
In Smart Marketing, you will find:
- 28 online marketing strategies
- 13 offline marketing tactics including in-person and direct marketing
- 3 public relations suggestions to start grabbing press attention
- 6 creative marketing tips
- Ways to build relationships in your community and find new customers while strengthening your small business brand
- Free and inexpensive marketing tools for entrepreneurs
Get access to all of these effective strategies right now—just fill out the simple form to get your copy!
Community Futures Saskatchewan is committed to helping you market your small business, whether it’s an ecommerce company or a brick-and-mortar store, so you can be a successful entrepreneur. Find your nearest regional office at www.cfsask.ca and get the support you need to build your small business today!
*This resource is intended for informational and inspirational purposes only and should not be considered a substitute for professional and/or legal advice.*