This fund is available to develop and diversify local economies in the Beaver River Community Futures Development Corporation region. Financial assistance may be provided by the Beaver River Community Futures Development Corporation to businesses:
- In which the principals have or will have a financial involvement to a degree that the Corporation deems reasonable in relation to the principals' own wealth and to the funding requirements of the venture that will predominantly employ local people
- That, in the judgment of the Corporation, will have a reasonable expectation of economic viability
- Located in the Beaver River Community Futures Development Corporation region
- The total amount of financial aid that may be provided to any business at any time shall not exceed $150,000 however we are able to work with other financial institutes to assist us with other larger loan requirements.
- The responsibility for assessing and approving investment applications rests with the Beaver River Community Futures Development Corporation's Board of Directors (see about tab).
BUSINESS GUIDE: Download
Business Incentive Program Application
Community Futures Regional Relief and Recovery (RRRF)
Community Futures Saskatchewan Loan Application
PLEDCO Primary Producer Loan Application
Regional Relief and Recovery (RRRF) Expansion
To see view our Loan Appeal Process click here.