Board of Directors
Expression of Interest:
Any person residing in the Beaver River Region and has an interest in becoming a Director may contact the office for an Expression of Interest form.
Directors are appointed by the existing Directors of the Corporation.
The following are the current Directors of the Corporation. Directors may serve a term no longer than nine (9) years.
|Joanne Roy||Vice Chair||Waterhen First Nation|
|Tina Rasmussen||Director||Green Lake|
|Elmer Campbell||Director||Buffalo River First Nation|
|Charlotte Sinclair||Director||Meadow Lake|
|Ruby Sinclair||Director||Flying Dust First Nation|
|Layne Shkopich||Director||Meadow Lake|
Criteria for Board Members
- Must represent a community within the BRCFDC Region
- Must live or work in the community they represent
- Must be a member of good standing within their community
- Must be experienced in business or community economic development
- Must comply with the "conflict of interest" guidelines of BRCFDC
- Must comply with the "confidentiality agreement" of BRCFDC
|Cliff McKay||Executive Director|
|Tammy Hubbard||Loans & Business Development Officer|
|Samantha Michel||Finance & Administration Manager|
|George Wood||Credit & Collections Officer|
|Janet Albers||Loans & Business Development Officer|