General Manager Position
Prince Albert & District Community Futures, an independent not for profit corporation, is seeking a General Manager. Reporting to a volunteer Board of Directors, the General Manager oversees the business including people, financial, and operational management to ensure financial and strategic objectives and standards are met. This includes evaluating loan applications and registration of security documents.
- 5 years of experience in business management and small business lending
- Experience in planning, developing, marketing, implementing, and evaluating products and programs
- Communication, organization, people management, and problem-solving skills.
- Ethical approach to business and clean criminal record check
- Valid driver’s license and access to a personal vehicle while at work.
Previous experience owning a business would be considered an asset.
This management position has a salary range of $80,000-100,000. Excellent pension and health plans available.
Please submit your resume and cover letter by June 15, 2023, to:
Prince Albert & District Community Futures
#5B – 598 15th St E
PRINCE ALBERT SK S6V 1G2
Attention: Hiring Committee
Learn more at www.pacf.ca
Thank you to all applicants; however, only successful short-listed applicants will be contacted.